Helping our Communities
We are honored to provide home and hospice care to the community and our neighbors.
Our Service Area
The communities are service are north of Boston. We provide home and hospice care to the following communities:
- East Boston
- North Reading
Referrals for patients living outside this service area are also be considered. Please call us at 781-338-7900 for more information.
Resources in the Community
There are many community resources that provide support and information about home care, hospice care, senior services, and caregiving:
- Homecare Alliance of Massachusetts, Inc.
- National Association for Home Care and Hospice
- Hospice & Palliative Care Federation of Massachusetts
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Massachusetts Health Care Quality and Cost Council
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Chelsea-Revere-Winthrop Elder Services
- Cambridge-Somerville Elder Services
- Greater Lynn Senior Services
- Minute Man Elder Services
- North Shore Elder Services
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- National Family Caregivers Association
- National Council on Aging
- Center for Disease Control
We offer support groups to patients, families, and caregivers to help navigate the emotions around care for or loosing a loved one. Please call 781-338-7861 for more information and to register.