Honored to Provide for Our Communities
Proudly caring and supporting for families north of Boston from our front door to the frontline in the community.
We are committed to improving the quality of healthcare we provide to our communities wherever we provide care for them. We dedicate resources to benefit our communities by working to:
- promote health to our communities and patients
- educate the community about health issues and prevention strategies
- identify and address health needs with community partners
- provide essential services
- reduce health disparities
Our Community Mission
We are committed to building and sustaining a strong, vibrant and healthy community. We dedicate appropriate resources to collaborations with community partners and community members’ input to improve health services.
We pledge to:
- act as a resource and to work with the community during emergencies
- improve access to care
- identify, monitor and address the unique health needs of our communities
- promote healthier lifestyles for our communities through health education and prevention activities
MelroseWakefield Healthcare is accepting Requests for Proposals (RFP) until December 31, 2021, for Community Health Initiatives (CHI) focusing on behavioral health, specifically mental health/mental illness, and the social determinants of health impacting at-risk individuals and the community.
This funding is available per the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) Determination of Need (DoN) Regulation, in association with DoN Application #18060613-AS, for the Medford Surgery Center, LCC (a joint venture of MelroseWakefield Healthcare).