A Survey to Identify our Communities' Needs
We need your input and value your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey.
Help us improve the health of your communities by completing the community health needs assessment survey. Your responses will help guide community health implementation planning.
Translated Surveys Available
In addition to the online version in English, we are pleased to offer the community health needs assessment survey in the following languages:
Please print out the survey in your language preference and return it to one of these convenient locations:
- Everett Family Resource Center, 548 Broadway (entrance by Maple St.), Everett, MA
- Malden Senior/Community Center, 200 Pleasant Street, Malden, MA
- Medford City Hall, 85 George P. Hassett Drive, Medford, MA
- Medford Family Network, 489 Winthrop Street, Medford, MA
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford (registration area), 170 Governors Avenue, Medford, MA
- Medford Senior Center, 101 Riverside Avenue, Medford, MA
- Melrose Public Library, 69 West Emerson Street, Melrose, MA
- MelroseWakefield Hospital (front desk), 585 Lebanon Street, Melrose, MA
- Flint Library in North Reading, 147 Park Street, North Reading, MA
- Burbank YMCA (front desk), 6 Arthur B. Lord Drive, Reading, MA
- Saugus Public Library, 295 Central Street, Saugus, MA
- Saugus Senior Center, 466 Central Street, Saugus, MA
- Stoneham Boys and Girls Club (front desk), 15 Dale Court, Stoneham, MA
- Wakefield Boys and Girls Club (front desk), 467 Main Street, Wakefield, MA
- Wakefield Town Hall, 1 Lafayette Street, Wakefield, MA
About this Survey
How much time will it take?
The survey is estimated to take 5-10 minutes.
Your responses are not individually tracked and no personally identifiable information is collected.
If you complete this survey, you will have the option to enter a raffle for a chance to win a $50 Visa gift card!
Take the survey today!
The survey will close on April 12,
Our community health needs assessment survey is in collaboration with the Institute for Community Health.