Lending a Helping Hand
Volunteering isn’t always easy, but it’s very rewarding.
As a volunteer, you are an important addition to the team, working with our patients, their families and our staff. We offer lots of volunteer opportunities that meet your skills, interests and schedules.
You could volunteer to work with our patients, reception, gift shop, clerical, community programs and much more! We are seeking volunteers for our hospitals and hospice and we welcome high school students (ages 14-17).
- Adult volunteers are required to make a minimum commitment of 100 hours.
- Teen volunteers are required to make a minimum commitment of 50 hours. We will not sign the guidance forms until the minimum hours are complete.
- The volunteer hours may be completed over a year or more.
Becoming a Volunteer
- If we invite you for an interview and you are a good fit, we will give you a volunteer assignment.
- All volunteers will attend an orientation session and need to submit to a health screening. The health screening will confirm that you have immunity to the chicken pox, measles, mumps and rubella. We will also complete a TB test and provide you with a flu shot during flu season (flu shots are mandatory).
- We will provide training so you can volunteer with confidence.
- Congratulations! Your time will make an impact in the community.