Lending a Hand
Volunteers make a positive impact on our community!
As a volunteer, you are an important addition to the team, working with patients, families, and staff.
Our volunteer opportunities vary based on your skills, interests, and schedules. As a volunteer, you could work in one of 30+ departments as a greeter, mailroom clerk, cafeteria assistant, gift shop clerk, pet therapy team, musician and more…
We are looking for positive, responsible, and respectful individuals. Ideal candidates consider themselves a “people-person” and enjoy working with the general public. Customer service and phone manners are required skills. Most volunteers are required to commit to at least one 3-hour shift per week.
- Adult volunteers are required to make a minimum commitment of 100 hours.
- Teen volunteers are required to make a minimum commitment of 50 hours. We will not sign the guidance forms until the minimum hours are complete.
- The volunteer hours may be completed over a year or more.
Becoming a Volunteer
- If we invite you for an interview and you are a good fit, we will give you a volunteer assignment.
- All volunteers will attend an orientation session and need to submit to a health screening. The health screening will confirm that you have immunity to the chickenpox, measles, mumps, and rubella. We will also complete a TB test and provide you with a flu shot during flu season (flu shots are mandatory).
- We will provide training so you can volunteer with confidence.
- Congratulations! Your time will make an impact in the community.