The Alan Macdonald Leadership Award was established in 2018 in honor of Alan when he retired from the role of president and chief executive officer of MelroseWakefield Healthcare. Alan inspired us with his leadership and dedication to local patients and families.
The award will be presented annually to a staff member of MelroseWakefield Healthcare to advance his or her professional and leadership skills through a class or conference.
Who Is Eligible for This Award?
This award is open to all MelroseWakefield Healthcare and Tufts Medical Center Community Care employees.
All staff members are encouraged to apply, for themselves or for a colleague.
- Driven to pursue further learning advancement
- Dedicated to compassionate patient care or to excellence in nonclinical area of responsibility
- Full-time or part-time staff member in either a clinical or nonclinical role
- Use the award or be enrolled in a program, class or confernce by the end of the calendar year up to $1,000.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form (below)
- Download the paper form and return the completed application to the development office via interoff
Application deadline: March 15, 2019