Enriching Lives with Compassion
The Robert Dutton, MD, Adult Day Health Center offers elders and adults with special needs a structured program of socialization, supervision and support, provided by an experienced team of clinicians and caregivers in an inviting, home-like setting.
We provide care for those with:
- issues with cognitive, physical, and psychological functioning
- dementia or episodes of memory loss
- confusion, disorientation or impaired judgment
- a need for daily medical monitoring or maintenance therapy services
- a need for assistance with activities of daily living
We help our clients:
- continue living in the community
- improve physical stamina
- maintain a sense of purpose
- provide needed respite for caregivers
- reduce stress and fears
- renew interests and vitality
MassHealth and private pay fees are accepted.
For more information, please call 781-246-2820.
Transportation & Parking
Transportation services available. Free parking is available.
Smoking is not permitted on property.