Quality Community Care
Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford provides the community with advanced medical services north of Boston.
From urgent care to diabetes care and travelers’ health services, we provide care for your needs with personalized, expert care. We are building services to provide greater access to the services patients need for the future.
No Emergency Department
There is no emergency department at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. Urgent care is offered on the lower level seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Other area emergency departments include:
- MelroseWakefield Hospital, 585 Lebanon St., Melrose
- Winchester Hospital, 41 Highland Ave., Winchester
- CHA Everett, 103 Garland St., Everett
- CHA Cambridge, 1493 Cambridge St., Cambridge
- CHA Somerville, 33 Tower St., Somerville
- Mass General Hospital, 55 Fruit St., Boston
In an emergency, always call 911.