To contact Media Relations please call
To effectively facilitate the requests of media reporting on news and events at MelroseWakefield Healthcare, the Marketing and Communications Department has established the following guidelines for reporters requesting information or interviews:
- Media must arrange all interviews and photo shoots with MelroseWakefield Healthcare staff or patients in advance through the director of media relations and social media or designee.
- To ensure confidentiality, privacy, and appropriate sensitivity to patients and families, reporters, film crews, and photographers must always be accompanied by the director of media relations and social media or designee while on any of the MelroseWakefield Healthcare facilities.
- Unless otherwise instructed by the director of media relations and social media, members of the media will be provided complimentary parking. MelroseWakefield Healthcare security will remove unauthorized media and/or vehicles from the facility as necessary.
- Media will be met by the director of media relations and social media or designee in the lobby of the pre-determined facility and escorted to the appropriate location in the hospital.
- No patient information other than a one-word condition description is made available to the media. No information will be released on patients who are not identified by name by the media.
- Patients who agree to be interviewed or filmed at MelroseWakefield Healthcare must provide prior written consent to the director of media relations and social media or designee.
To contact Media Relations please call 781-338-7234 or email email@example.com.