Running out of dinner ideas (much less healthy dinner ideas) while under this stay-at-home order? We’ve got you covered!
Try these pantry staples and comfort food to help you get through the stay-at-home order. These are tasty and healthy recipes that were hand-selected recipes by our own registered dietitians. All of these recipes are simple to make and use ingredients you likely already have or can easily find at the grocery store. They are also filling, comforting and sure to be loved!
- Burrito bowls via budgetbytes.com
- One-pot chili pasta via bugetbytes.com
- Simple tuna pasta via food.com
- Spanish spirals via tasteofhome.com
- Plus, these no-recipe-needed ideas:
- Griddled peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Rice and beans
- Pasta and sauce with frozen vegetables
- Canned tuna or chicken salad sandwiches
What’s your favorite pantry-staple recipe or did you try one of these recipes? Let us know what you thought of it and share a photo on our Facebook page.