Take a food adventure by trying recipes with a global flair.
Beloved recipes from other countries and cultures are not only delicious but many use a variety of familiar and new vegetables and spices for you and your family to taste. Congee or pickled vegetables might be your next favorite meal – prepare these global recipes that were hand-selected by our own registered dietitians.
- Middle Eastern: Zesty Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
- Japanese: Pickled Vegetable Salad with Sesame Seeds Recipe
- Tex-Mex: Easy Migas Recipe
- Spanish: Spanish Potato-Onion Omelet with Spinach
- African: African-Style Pumpkin and Peanut Stew
- Asian: Congee with Bok Choy and Mushrooms Recipe
Do you have a global recipe that you love or one that reminds you of growing up? We’d love to try it! Share it with us on our Facebook page.
Looking for something different? Browse our recipe archive.
Tufts Medicine Formerly Wellforce