Add a little zest to your meals this winter – it’s citrus season!
Citrus is great at brightening your food, especially in the colder months. Not only are they high in vitamin C but they’re a low-calorie way to add lots of flavor to your meal. They also play a role in immune function to fight off cold and flu symptoms, which is especially important in the winter months. Our registered dietitians hand-selected these savory recipes that pump up the flavor and nutrition benefits.
- Winter Citrus Salmon via HowSweetEats.com
- Winter Salad with Blood Orange via Wholesomelicious.com
- Chicken with Citrus via Saveur.com
- Roasted Chicken with Orange and Lemon via TheComfortofCooking.com
- Roasted Beets with Citrus via LoveandLemons.com
Have you cooked with citrus before? What’s your favorite way to use it? Let us know our Facebook page.