Now we’re back in the swing of work and school (or at least virtual work or school), it’s a great time to try some new recipes to shake up your lunch routine.
Whether you are working or schooling from home or out of the house, we have some easy and healthy back-to-school lunch ideas for you to try. Your kids can even help make a few of these or add their own toppings, which is a great way to engage kids in nutrition and try new foods. Our registered dietitians hand-selected these quick recipes:
- Cheese and Meat Kabobs via DelightfulEMade.com
- Pizza Mini Quiches via LauraFuentes.com (tip: these can be made ahead and heated before eating)
- Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels via DinnerattheZoo.com
- Lasagna Roll-Ups via FoodNetwork.com
- Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Apple Roll-ups via Food.com
- Portobello Pizzas via Food.com (tip: have fun with different toppings – try turkey pepperoni, green peppers, or even fresh herbs)
What’s your favorite lunch or let us know what you thought of it and share a photo on our Facebook page.