myTuftsMed Is a Convenient Way to Manage Your Healthcare
myTuftsMed is our new online patient portal that provides you with access to your medical information in one place.
myTuftsMed makes it convenient to manage your healthcare needs, schedule appointments, pay your bill and view your medical records from anywhere.
You can access myTuftsMed two ways:
- On your computer, go to myTuftsMed.org.
- On your mobile device, download the myTuftsMed app.
With myTuftsMed, you can:
- View your health information including your medications, test results, scheduled appointments, and medical bills even if you have multiple doctors in different locations.
- Make appointments at your convenience, complete pre-visit forms and medical questionnaires, and find care or an emergency room.
- Connect with a doctor no matter where you are.
- Keep track of your children’s and family members’ medical care, view upcoming appointments, book visits, and review test results.
- Check-in on family members who need extra help, all from your private account.
Sign up for a myTuftsMed Account
To sign up for myTuftsMed, you must be at least 13 years old. There are several ways you can sign up to use myTuftsMed:
- Sign up at myTuftsMed.org.
- Download and sign up on the myTuftsMed app.
- Sign up directly at the front desk or during a medical appointment.
How to download the myTuftsMed app: To download the myTuftsMed app, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for myTuftsMed and then install it.
Then, complete your registration by confirming your identity:
- If you’ve had a medical appointment you can find your personal myTuftsMed activation code on your “After Visit Summary.”
- During a medical appointment, ask your doctor’s office for a text or an email with your activation code during an appointment.
- Create an account online and then connect it to your existing medical records by verifying your identity using an activation code sent via email or text.
- Request an activation code online by going to myTuftsMed and then select “Sign Up Now.”
- Sign up by selecting “Match Yourself with Our Records” or “Verify with a Third Party” to verify your identity (by answering questions such as the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth) and then an activation code will be sent to you via email or text.
Next, set up your personal profile:
- Choose a myTuftsMed username. Choose something that others wouldn’t be likely to guess but is easy for you to remember. Your username cannot be changed.
- Set a secure password. Choose a unique combination of numbers and letters, using both uppercase and lowercase letters. Your password must be different from your myTuftsMed username. Choose a password that you don’t use for other websites.
- Select security questions in case you forget your password. Choose a question you can use to verify your identity.
- Choose whether you want to receive myTuftsMed notifications by email and, if yes, enter your email address.
- Log in and explore myTuftsMed.org
For more information about myTuftsMed go to our FAQ page.