Helping You Manage Your Blood Thinner Medications
When you are on a blood thinning medication, you need frequent monitoring to make sure you are at the correct dosage and are not having negative side-effects.
We will partner with you and your medical care team to keep you well. Patients who participate in anticoagulation management services are proven to have better clinical outcomes when compared to others without these services.
We help patients who are on blood thinners such as:
Helping You Stay Well
We help you minimize side-effects with frequent monitoring of your medications and laboratory results. You will have access to a helpful team who are available to answer your questions, help you schedule follow-up appointments and will report on your progress.
- coordinated care for homebound patients with at-home care for blood tests
- educational resources to help you stay safe while taking the medication
- frequent monitoring for side effects or other issues
- identification and management of adverse effects
- patient progress reports
- perioperative management of anticoagulant medications for elective procedures and surgeries
- timely and easy medication renewals and laboratory requests
To learn more about how anticoagulation management services can help you, call 781-979-3855.