Diagnosing & Monitoring Your Breast Health
We want to make it as easy to receive care for your breast concern.
By offering advanced diagnostics and screening resources in the community, we make it easy for women to access the services they need for complete breast care, including:
- 3D breast tomosynthesis screening mammography
- breast biopsies
- breast cyst and fine-needle aspirations
- breast MRI and MRI-guided biopsies
- breast ultrasound
- diagnostic mammography
- galactography (ductography)
- needle localization
- risk assessments and genetic testing
- stereotactic and ultrasound-guided biopsies
- sentinel node studies
Understanding Breast Density
Advances in technology now allow our radiologists to grade a women’s breast density. When you have your annual screening mammogram with our 3D breast tomosynthesis mammography technology your breast density will be graded. What the grading means to you and your breast health is unique to each woman. Together, you and your physician will determine the best screening schedule for your breast health.