Personalized Treatment Plans for Managing Your Breast Health
When diagnosed with breast disease we provide personalized care unique to your needs and goals.
Our nurse navigators work closely with you and your care teams to coordinate all of your care answer your questions and provide support throughout your treatment. We keep more care local to help make managing your day-to-day treatments and breast health needs easier.
In partnership with the Tufts Medical Center Cancer Center, we offer personalized treatment options, including:
- access to clinical trials
- breast surgery
- complementary and holistic medicine
- infusion services
- oral oncolytics
- plastic surgery
- radiation therapy
- targeted therapy
If you need additional specialized care, your care team will coordinate with our Tufts Medical Center colleagues to provide you with all the services you need.
Women with breast concerns, disease and cancer can receive encouragement and support, including:
- family counseling
- financial counseling
- genetic counseling and familial risk assessments
- individual counseling
- Look Good … Feel Better (an American Cancer Society program that teaches beauty techniques to counteract appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment)
- monthly support groups for women with a breast cancer diagnosis
- nurse navigators to coordinate care and answer questions
- nutrition counseling
- physical therapy for lymphedema management and treatment-related fatigue