Convenient Primary Care North of Boston
We believe the key to good health and wellness starts with a trusting relationship with your primary care provider.
Our primary care providers are deeply committed to your wellness and can help you manage any short-term or complex illnesses. They are your partner in preventative care and disease management. A good primary care physician will help you define and achieve your health goals, can connect you with specialists (if needed), and serves as a resource for education and support.
We deliver services to keep you and your family well, including:
- access to award-winning community hospitals and resources
- a family-centered approach to healthcare
- convenient access to lab services and physical and occupational therapy
- diagnosis and treatment of common diseases, disorders and conditions
- wellness care
- disease prevention
- yearly physical and check-up
- education, counseling and support for healthy lifestyle choices
- referrals to specialists
Our Tufts Medical Center Community Care providers are here for you to make finding a doctor and scheduling an appointment easy. Our same-day, next-day, evening and Saturday appointments make it convenient to see a provider when you need it, whether you need an annual physical or a sick visit. Call 781-338-7777 to find a primary care provider.
Find a primary care provider at one of our dozens of convenient locations, close to home.