Living a Healthy Lifestyle
We are committed to keeping you and our community healthy by providing extensive prevention and wellness services.
We help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, provide early detection of medical disorders and prevent complications from existing medical conditions.
To learn more about your options for preventive care north of Boston, find a primary care provider close to you.
Health Screenings & Physical Exams
At your annual wellness appointment, you and your primary care doctor can discuss your lifestyle and health goals, and review any ongoing concerns. These routine evaluations are vital to your overall health and can include:
- blood pressure monitoring
- blood sugar (glucose) levels
- bone density screening
- breast exam and mammography screening
- checks of your cholesterol level
- colon cancer screening
- measurement of your body mass index
- pelvic exam with Pap test
- physical examination
- prostate cancer screening
- screening for depression or other behavioral health concerns
- screenings for heart problems
- skin cancer screening for spots, sores or moles
- vaccinations and booster shots
Take the next step and find a primary care provider near you to schedule an annual wellness appointment today.