Keeping Local Athletes and Community Members Safe
We offer athletic training services to our communities and area high schools.
Our highly-trained athletic trainers offer:
- concussion assessment and management
- examination and clinical diagnosis
- injury and illness prevention
- injury evaluation and emergent care
- rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions
- strength training programs
- therapeutic intervention
- wellness promotion and education
We provide training for the non-surgical weight loss program where we teach you how to build lean muscle mass, boost metabolism and help with flexibility and balance.
We partnered with local high schools to provide sports medicine care, develop emergency action plans for athletic departments, provide athletic training for every practice and game and oversee concussion programs.
We support our communities by attending health fairs, assist in training, present educational lectures on concussions and other health topics, and perform screenings for local organizations.
To get started with an athletic trainer, contact us today at 781-395-7750.