Updates About the LMH Campus
Beginning Stages of Construction at Lawrence Memorial Hospital Campus (added 12/03/19)
We recently submitted our building permit request for the ambulatory surgery center to the City of Medford. In anticipation of starting the construction process, a number of preparatory steps are planned, including the following:
Delivery of materials:
- During the week of December 9, we expect staging materials, including fencing and other items, to be delivered to the campus.
- These materials will be located in the secure staging area adjacent to the main entrance.
Creation of a temporary entrance:
- In anticipation of receiving the building permit, the main entrance of the hospital, which will remain at Governors Avenue, will be temporarily relocated a few yards to the left of the current doorway. Work to create the temporary entrance will start later in December and will open sometime in January.
Ongoing communication will be provided during this process.
We anticipate having more specifics to share once a building permit is approved. To that:
- We will continue to update this website.
- We are looking to hold an abutters meeting in January to share construction updates and timelines once they are available.
- We will continue to send these email updates.
We are looking forward to this phase of the project as it gets us closer to the revitalization of the campus and providing state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery locally in the community. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com
All updates related to Lawrence Memorial Hospital campus of Medford have been archived by month for your convenience. The updates began in September 2018 and are listed here: